Positive Woman Connection Study
Positive Woman Connection is a practical and penetrating way to invite women to connect with the truth of God’s word in an encouraging environment.
Unique Characteristics of PWC:
• Positive and uplifting atmosphere
• Enriching in-depth Bible study
• Engaging and creative lessons with life applications
• Designed for busy women
• One-hour meetings
• Practical discussion questions
We would love to encourage you to start a PWC in your own community, by reaching out to your neighbors, co-workers or friends. Meetings can be held in a variety of places (coffee shops, homes, churches, workplaces). Check out our free download on how to lead a group study (click here). We also offer help and ideas to Bible Study leaders through our once a month conference calls. We invite you to join our Leadership Council for monthly inspiration, encouragement and prayer.
The following resources make perfect books to use for PWC studies.
- Becoming a Woman of the Word (Knowing, Loving & Living the Bible)
• A Woman’s Passionate Pursuit of God book & DVD (based on Philippians)
• A Woman’s Secret to Confident Living book & DVD (based on Colossians)
• A Woman’s Embrace of God’s Love (based on 1 John)
• Thrive, Don’t Simply Survive (topical on facing disappointments in life)
• Positive Life Principles for Women (highlighting 8 women from the Bible)
Visit our Resources Page for more information or to purchase any of these books
Start your own Positive Mom study group. Build a connection with other moms in your community by inviting them to join you for a group study using The Power of a Positive Mom. The title is warm and engaging (what mom doesn’t want to be a positive mom), and the book is filled with Biblical wisdom as well as practical parenting applications. Each section starts with a QR code leading to a video with author Karol Ladd presenting a positive principle. There is also a Leader’s Guide and chapter by chapter discussion questions at the back of the book. It’s the perfect tool to connect with the moms in your community!
|The Power of a Positive Mom, Revised and Updated
By Karol Ladd
If you are interested in a quantity discount or in having Karol speak to your church or organization contact Tammy at: email@example.com